Saturday, May 26, 2012

Time is flying by

 
(These pictures are always so awkward to take!)
27 weeks!
We are in our last week of the second trimester!! Next week will be on the home stretch! I always thought 9 months was a looong time to be pregnant, but it has seriously flown by. We only have three more months until the little man makes his grand debut. Everyone tells me I look so tiny when they find out how far along I am, but I definitely don't feel tiny any more. I finally gave in and bought some maternity jeans and I can't believe I waited so long to get some! They are SO stinkin' comfy.
I really have enjoyed being pregnant. The first 12 weeks were pretty miserable feeling sick all day long and I sure missed enjoying food, but since then it's been smooth sailing for us. Kyler is starting to kick a lot more and I love it. I love knowing that he is ok and still alive in there. 
Although I've had it pretty easy being pregnant there are definitely some things I miss, like being able to sleep through the night without having to get up to go to the bathroom or being able to sleep without my hips hurting or being able to wear my wedding ring without it give me a rash.
I have to take my gestational diabetes test next week and I'm praying I pass. I also have to get the dreaded RhoGAM shot and I get sick to my stomach every time I start thinking about it. I just keep telling myself to suck it up because it's nothing compared to whats coming in three months! I'm going to try my best to be a tough girl, but don't judge me if I shed a tear or two when I get it.
We are so excited for this sweet baby to join our family soon. We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has trusted us with one of his precious children and hope that we can be the best parents possible to him.

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys to have sweet Kyler! Love the name by the way! Also I've had the rhogam shot 4 times and it really isn't to bad except it feels cold like they pull it out of the fridge right before they give it to you but seriously it's not to bad and a really small needle. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the cutest! I hope I can have as cute a baby bump as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute! really, the rhogam shot isnt bad at all. i think its worse to have my blood drawn than get that shot. cute cute shirt, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey the RhoGam shot isn't so bad, I have had to have with both of my pregnacies twice for each child because they were both born with a positive blood type. No worries it really doesn't hurt and I agree that the blood draws are worse than this shot...:)

    ReplyDelete