Monday, July 23, 2012

We have a graduate!

Well, folks, the day FINALLY came that Kyle graduated!! I feel like we have been in school for foreverrrrr, but really the end did come eventually, kind of. He still has to do student teaching next semester, but other than that he is a college graduate! I am so incredibly proud of him. He has worked so hard over the years. It was hard [for both of us!] sometimes and he definitely wanted to give up sometimes, but I'm glad he worked through all of the homework, tests, busy work, projects, late nights, early mornings, and all the other things he needed to do in order to finish school. 


 His mom and dad came up for graduation. They are so proud of him too. He is the second one of his siblings to finish college! It was fun to get to spend some time with them.


My mom and grandma also came for his graduation. 




The Hinckley Building is where all of Kyle's classes were.

I am SO happy that school is done. I figured out that in the last 16 months I've only had about 9 weeks off of school! It feels so nice not having any homework to worry about, but I think I might go crazy with nothing to do! Today we had lots of errands to run which kept me busy, but what am I going to do with myself the rest of the time before baby comes? I think I'll have to visit the library and find some good books to read in order to occupy my time. Any good book suggestions?

No official belly picture this week, but you can see from the graduation pictures that this little dude is growing. He still loves to sit as high as physically possible, leaving me with minimal lung expansion room sometimes. My ankles are still swelling. Now that school is over I don't have much to do, so I'm staying off my feet more which has helped a little with the swelling. We reached official 35 weeks this weekend. I can't believe only 5 more weeks until we officially become a family of three. I was telling Kyle it's crazy that its been just me and him for two and a half years and now there will be a third small human being that joins us. This baby boy is going to change our lives in SO many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment