Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Best thing about the future...

is that it only comes one day at a time!!


I feel like whenever I think I've got the future figured out, I change my mind and go back to square one. I think I've returned to this square at least 71 times since the start of the semester.

The current mindset: apply for the nursing program
The new current mindset: dont apply for the nursing program
The newest current mindset: apply for the nursing program
you get the point. Im ridiculous sometimes, I know!

So Im not sure what lies in the future for Kyle and I, but I know it will only come one day at time for us to handle. Thank goodness it works that way!!
In the meantime while we try to figure out what to do with each day we have, we have been chugging along with school. My focus seems to be no where near Rexburg and Kyle is stressed to the max with his math class. We both are looking forward to Thanksgiving break already!! :)

We celebrated our 6 month anniversary this weekend. (cheesy, i know!) I feel like we've just always been married, but also like our wedding was just last week!! it sure has gone by fast and we have loved it all! :)



6 months down, forever to come!











1 comment:

  1. Carissa, I just adore your blog...You are such a talented writer. Thank you so so much for having us over for dinner last week! We had such a wonderful time. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete