Friday, October 15, 2010

a boquet of sharpened pencils

"dont you just love [rexburg] in the fall. if I new your name and address I would send you a boquet of sharpened pencils!"

For the first time ever, I believe I am experiencing fall in rexburg!

Normally it goes from summer to winter over night!! But this year we have been so lucky! instead of snow, its been warm enough to have rain! so now I can actually step on crunchy leaves instead of snow! :) its a beautiful thing, my friends.

i love fall time when the leaves fall of the trees and its just crisp enough that all you need is a jacket and your nose gets just a tad cold instead of frost bite.

The leaves are falling off the trees and today it even smelled fall-y.
I know the snow is just around the corner and our lovely weather will be gone for another 7 months, but I think I will enjoy this lovely fall day while I have it! :)
today is a good fall-y day :)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the fall too! But I especially love that you love Youve got Mail!! This is the second reference to the movie in like a weeks time... I think its about time I bust it out and watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fall too! i hope you are burning some yummy fall scents in your scentsy! if you would like to make some kind of pumpkin-y thing, (you know, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chips cookies) i would not object to it, and possibly even come and pay you a visit!

    ReplyDelete