Sunday, October 31, 2010

just a bit of hocus pocus!

This was kyle and I's first halloween together!
We had quite a fun time celebrating this spooky holiday!
***
Anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a fan of haunted houses! Well my sister and husband convinced me to go to a haunted house in Idaho Falls
(proof I went through)
***
pretty sure I can cross that off my bucket list and NOT do it again!! It was so scary! I just plugged my ears and looked at the ground. I was not a fan.
***

We also carved pumpkins! I havent carved pumpkins for a long time. While cleaning them out, I remembered why! We both made some cute pumpkins though! :)

Our favorite part of the halloween fun was dressing up for our ward halloween party. We were originally going to be mario and luigi, but we couldnt find overalls. But in our search for overalls, we found a walker instead. So Kyle and I dressed up as an old couple! I thought we looked pretty legit, especially Kyle! I'm convinced he will be the most handsome old man when we grow old! :)
***
We had fun, but I am excited for halloween to be over and to move on to November! That means we can listen to Christmas music!
***
I know, some of you are thinking that the beginning of November is way to early to start listening to Christmas music, but I think if it insists on feeling like Christmas outside, it might as well feel like it inside too!

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to make you go to that haunted house... never again i promise

    ReplyDelete