Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Lovin Had Me a Blast

Summer finally made it to Rexburg!!!


***
And we couldn't be more excited! We've spent the entire weekend playing in the sunshine!


Kyle and I both had all of our classes canceled on friday [ok, I maaaay have skipped the only one that wasn't canceled] so we started our weekend early with a picnic on Thursday afternoon and the next few days continued in a similar fashion.
***


We've spent a LOT of time on our bikes this summer.
***


Kyle and I brought up our old bikes from Colorado and it has been the best idea we've ever had! My sister and her husband also got bikes this summer and a bike trailer for my nephew so the five of us have had a blast exploring the hidden trails of the city of Rexburg.
***
We also thoroughly enjoy watching the people of Rexburg! Call us creepers, but I know you all secretly enjoy people watching. And let me tell ya, Rexburg has a supa fly population to observe! If you haven't seen the video "the people of Walmart", please enjoy it now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM&feature=player_embedded
***
We are thinking of making a video called "The people of Rexburg"
***
Anywho, We've thoroughly enjoyed our summer so far and can't wait for school to be over in four weeks so that we can spend less time on school and homework [bleh] and more time soakin up some sun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are NOT real people! I cannot believe it. (okay I can... but that is sooo sad)

    ... I'm still shaking my head.
    But we're glad summer is finally here too. Too bad it'll be gone in a month. Ha.

    ReplyDelete