Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happily Ever After

Kyle and I have reached 365 days of marriage! Yes, we have loved it all! It has been a most fabulous year! It's been so much fun learning the little idiosyncrasies that make each other tick.

I could never have imagined my life working out the way it has in the last year, but I am so grateful that it has. I was positive that marriage was NOT in my five year plan after high school, but my loving Heavenly Father didn't agree with my plans. Mr. Johnson walked into my life and I've been head over heels for him ever since! I am so grateful that the Lord's hand is in my life, leading me and guiding me to where I need to be; which is right next to my wonderful husband Kyle! :)

***

I'm also grateful for the blessings of the temple and the opportunity that we have to be sealed together forever!

We are excited for our future and what lies ahead for us. We know life will bring us trials and bumps in the road, but with faith in our Heavenly Father and each other, we can have our very own Happily Ever After.


1 comment:

  1. oh you two... (i just heard the disappointed sigh when you realized your one comment was from me) cute cute cute new blog background. thanks for creepin at our new place! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete