Tuesday, February 1, 2011

That's about all folks!

Well hello again blogging world! Its been a while!
***
Our lives have become rather monotonous these days. We started work in January so our schedule consists of waking up BEFORE the early risers, driving a hour to and from work and returning home, eating dinner and back in bed by 8:30 so we can do it all again the next day.
***
Its rather uneventful and not really worth blogging about. However, there are a few exciting things to update about for my future posterities sake.
***
First, I blogged last on Christmas Eve and mentioned we were going to Idaho since we didnt know when my sisters little dude would make his entrance into the world. Within hours she texted my mom saying she didnt this she was going to make it until Monday, her scheduled date to be induced. And by 11:15 pm Christmas Eve night Parker Daniel Rucks made his debut into the world!
***
He came weighing in at 6 pounds 7 ounces and 19 inches long.
He has been simply perfect, but my opinion may be a false representation since I get to hold him and love him and then give him back and get a full 8 hours of sleep at night! :)
***
Second, my cousin got married! We went to their wedding just this last weekend. It was a very nice ceremony and they left in a wonderfully decorated car :) Unfortunately, I'm often a failure at documenting our life experiences!
***
Thats about the extent of excitement for us these days. We've just be chugging along through work. One month down, two more to go!
***
When we were in Utah for my cousins wedding, Kyle and I were so close to Rexburg! We were tempted to just forget work and go back up to Idaho instead of returning to Colorado. We've been living with Kyles family so we can save as much money here as possible. We're greatful for the blessing and opportunity we have to save money for school, but I've been rather home sick for our own place these last couple days. I miss that place and I cant wait until work is over and we can get back to our normal life again!
***
But until then, thats about all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment